Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a Girl for Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart

Drama Queen update.. I love Grays anatomy and I am in love with Rabecca Gayheart.. Would you just look at how gorgeous she is... So this is news worthy to me... Check it out from People.com

Friday March 05, 2010 12:45 AM EST

It's a Girl for Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart | Rebecca Gayheart



Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart are new parents to a baby girl.

The couple’s daughter arrived on Wednesday in Los Angeles, rep Nanci Ryder tells the Associated Press. “Mother, father and daughter are doing great,” said Ryder.

A name has not yet been released, but the Grey's Anatomy star, 37, had previously said Gayheart, 38, wanted to meet the baby before making a final decision.

"I'm really excited," Dane told Ellen DeGeneres last month. "I'm going to stay close to my wife and make sure that she is all right."

Read more- http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20346430,00.html

Tag- Grays anatomy, Celebrity Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment