Alice In Wonderland Inspired Fashion And AccessoriesBy Jenna
The highly anticipated Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland is almost here. Johnny Depp isn’t the only thing to take notice of (even though we love him and will always have our eye on that magnificent man). And what would any classic Disney movie be without merchandise? These designers have made some very chic collections inspired from Alice in Wonderland that range from tea sets, to fashion, to jewelry.
Have a looksie:
• Tom Binns for Disney Couture – Available at Bloomingdales and Macy’s in March 2010
• Disney & Swarovski Alice in Wonderland Jewelry – Available at Swarovski.com & Stores February, 2010
•Sue Wong for Walt Disney Signature – Available at Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s & Suewong.com, March 2010• Abby Dawn for Disney –Available at Kohl’s in March 2010
• Hot Topic Alice in Wonderland Line – Available at Hot Topic stores (available now) If you’re thinking this line may be a little dark, ::cough cough CNN:: take another look. I was pleasently surprised at how cute the apparel is. Not only are the clothes cute, certain Hot Topic stores have transformed into mini wonderlands so take a trip to an actual store.
• Urban Decay’s Alice In Wonderland Book of Shadows – Available at Sephora, ULTA, Macy’s, Urbandecay.com (now available)
• Alice in Wonderland Tea Set – Available at Bloomingdales, March 2010
• Collectible Action Figures – Available online & specialty stores, March 2010OPI Alice In Wonderland Nail Polish – Available now at Salons
Thanks for a great post on Movie Inspired Fashion Jenna- Check out her Blog......
Credit to http://blog.blush.com/index.php/alice-in-wonderland-inspired-fashion-and-accessories/
tags: Alice in wonderland movie fashion, Alice in Wonderland movie, Alice in wonderland, Disney fashion, Disney world, Movies, Stella McCartney for Disney, Sue Wong for Walt Disney, Tom Binns for Disney Couture, Johnny Depp