Skip to main content

'American Idol' Results Who was voted off?

 'American Idol' Results Who was voted off Wednesday March 4?

'American Idol' mercifully says goodbye to a few more hopefuls.

haeley vaughn.jpg

'American Idol' mercifully says goodbye to a few more hopefuls

Posted by Cheri Robertson
My absolute favorite moment of Thursday's elimination show was the second Haeley Vaughn stopped singing.


The intense bear hug bestowed by Michael Lynche followed by the swell of the herd around Haeley certainly should have been the highlight. But really, the true highlight was when the poor girl finally stopped slaughtering "The Climb." The first version she sang on Wednesday was dreadful (thank you, Simon), but Haeley trying to sing through tears was more like caterwauling. I'm not sure she hit any correct notes.
And just so I can't be accused of only picking on Haeley, let me spread the love a bit.
John Park leaves me struggling for words, because quite frankly, I can't even remember his performance. I recall thinking he wouldn't last long, but he didn't even leave a dent, let alone an impression.
Now, Jermaine Sellars I do remember. Making himself known by flapping his gums did nothing to ingratiate him with this viewer. In fact, Simon Cowell called it during judging. Flashing back to my last entry, during the boys night live blog... 'When Jermaine piped up to ask what song he should sing next week, Simon quipped "I'm not sure you'll be here next week."'
Do you find yourself imagining these people in real life situations after they leave Idol? I see Haeley back in school, studying hard and being adorable. But alternately, when I picture Jermaine, he gets more and more obnoxious. Vocal talent aside, what came across to me was a cocky, mouthy kid who truly believes he's far better than he really is.
We still have a few bad apples to weed out, but at least now we're getting to the real talent and soon, we'll be seeing those magical 'diamond in the rough' performances. I can hardly wait.



http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/idolconfessions/2011261820_american_idol_mercifully_says.html


Tags; American Idol, Simon Cowell, Ellen Degeneres, Haeley Vaughn, Crystal Bowersox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betsey Johnson Cotton Tail Mismatch Bunny Earrings

Betsey Johnson Cotton Tail Mismatch Earrings I saw these in a department store the other day and almost broke down and bought them. ADORABLE. But my rule here is valentines gifts for me. So I will put them on my fuzzy valentines wish list and hope for the best. hmmmm Easter is soon after that right?

BETSEY JOHNSON SATC Carrie Black Sequin Coat Jacket

via:SunnyBeachCouture.com In SATC finale Carrie Bradshaw was wearing a Black Sequin Show Coat.  Fabulous! Check out this Betsey Johnson Sequins show coat. It is simply stunning on. It is light weight so perfect for any blinging time you want to be glittery and fabulous. Just sitting back watching SATC reruns and guess who I saw wearing one very similar as she gets out of the limo and steps her Manolo Blahnik's on Paris soil for the first time. Yep Glittery Glammy and Amazing Black Sequin Coat. It is seen in most of the first introduction to Paris. Even takes it off and carries it on her arm for a bit of the show. HA! Loving it. I'm falling down in shock on this revolution. Carrie you have fantastic taste. Xx Check it out at SunnyBeachCouture.com to steal the look! Find the look at SunnyBeachCouture.com Tags; Betsey Johnson Sequin show coat, Betsey Johnson Coat,  Carrie Bradshaw, SATC

Juicy Couture Romper Wide Leg Puff Sleeve

Juicy Couture Romper Tracksuit green 1pc Wide Leg Puff Sleeve Find at SunnyBeachCouture.com If you love Juicy Couture and You love Comfy gorgeous and Fabulous... Then this might be the most perfect wear anytime and never take it off thing you will buy this year. Terry Juicy and AMAZINGLY Fantastic. This Puff Sleeve wide leg Romper has off the shoulder options Tie Tassels and Gold Accents. GORGEOUS and Lux I'm living in mine. Muaaaaaaaaa Xx