Who is this years Forbes lists top-earning celebrity couples?
Jay-Z and Beyonce led (you Know it)
Fashion Drama and now The LOVE OF MONEY AND FAME right? Just posted on CNN Entertainment (cnn.com ) is the 10 ten celeb couples earning the most good ol hard cash are as follows. Lets sit back and see who is not only gorgeous… Famous.. Talented… and RICH. Surely they are not happy as well! Or are they ALL THE SINGLE LADIES… PUT YOUR HANDS UP………
1. Jay-Z and Beyonce. Together, they banked $122 million smackeroos
2. Coming in second place are surprise contenders — Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart. They earned $69 million thanks to Harrison’s bloated $65 million paycheck for “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” Suddenly, Calista’s $4 million for “Brothers & Sisters” looks weak.
3. Most of you would probably guess that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be number one on the list. But nope. They earned $55 million total, both bringing in exactly half the loot.
4. Next up, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, who raked in $48 million. Perhaps they would have done a little better if they counted how much kidlets Jaden (“The Karate Kid”) and Willow (“Madagascar”) made.
5. David and Victoria Beckham are number five on the list with $46 million between them. Most of it is soccer money, but Victoria must have made a little money for her appearance on “Project Runway.” Wonder what she’ll get for guest-judging on “American Idol”?
6. Awww. Adorable couple Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi made $36 million last year, between Ellen’s TV show, those Am Ex commercials, and her stint as a CoverGirl. But Portia isn’t just coasting — she’s on “Better Off Ted.”
7. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are next. Most of their $35.5 million came from his fee for “Angels & Demons.”
8. This year, Jim Carrey made the bulk of the household income for himself and Jenny McCarthy. But Jenny is on the rise! She’s been tapped by Oprah’s Harpo company to have a new show.
9. We’re pretty shocked that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are this far down the list, making a measly $33.5 million. Only half a mill of it came from Katie. Can she start auditioning for some roles soon?
10. Bringing up the rear: Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, who made $33 million collectively. Interestingly, Chris is the top earner in the family. But Gwyneth is goopier.